Summer means carefree, relaxing and relaxing moments!
But it’s also something we all want to have as a souvenir when it’s over, a beautiful tan!
Here are some useful tips to help you achieve this more easily:
- Make sure you always wear your sunscreen at least 5 minutes before being exposed to the sun! We then renew it at regular intervals. Careful, apply the tanning oil after putting on your sunscreen.
- Exfoliate often to remove dead cells, which delay tanning and cause discoloration.
- Moisturize the skin every night with a rich moisturizer and consume enough water.
- Avoid the hours when the sun burns the most (10-4) to avoid any burns.
- After sunbathing, take a quick shower to remove the sand and any leftover sunscreen.
- There are foods that enhance tanning and it would be good to include in your diet, such as: green vegetables, seafood, lemon, nuts, carrots, eggs, etc.
- Change sides during sunbathing every 20 minutes or so, to achieve a uniform result.
If you follow the above, you are sure to get better results,
both in color and in your overall health!
A soap dedicated to the famous breweries of Thrace, which have been recognized for their quality both in our country and abroad.